from Castrol Industrial North America, Inc.
Castrol offers you a comprehensive range of world-class, high performance neat oils and product support services to: Increase your productivity and performance. Fulfil your Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) requirements. Meet your machining needs. From cost effective, general purpose products... [See More]
- Function: Lubricant; Honing
- Features: Extreme Pressure or Chemically Active
- Composition / Chemistry: Straight Oil (Non-soluble); Petroleum or Mineral Oil
from Fibro, Inc.
Press tool lubricant with no detrimental influence on subsequent processes [See More]
- Function: Metal Cutting; Metal Forming; Lubricant; Corrosion Inhibiting or Rust Preventative; Stamping, Special Chip Removal
- Industry Applications: Process Equipment, Tanks, Reactor or Lines; Lubricant For Press Tools
- Composition / Chemistry: Straight Oil (Non-soluble); Evaporates At Room Temperature
from Royal Purple, Ltd.
Maxfilm is a multipurpose, synthetic lubricant that excels in many applications. It deeply penetrates, cleans and loosens rusted parts. Maxfilm leaves an exceptionally tough and durable lubricating film for improved operation and long-lasting protection against wear, rust and corrosion. It ’s... [See More]
- Type: Solid or Dry Film Lubricant
- Composition / Chemistry: Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Synerlec®, Solvent carrier
- Function: Lubricant; Corrosion Inhibiting or Rust Preventative; Multipurpose Aerosol Lubricant
- Industry Applications: Cleans & Loosens Rusted Parts