Synthetic / Semi-synthetic Oil Additives and Fluid Additives Datasheets
from DuPont™ Krytox® Performance Lubricants
DuPont â „ ¢ Fluoroguard ® Polymer Additives are theproducts of choice where low wear and abrasion, squeak/noise reduction,lubricity, improved melt flow and metal release properties of polymercompounds are primary requirements. Common applications include polymergears/bushings,... [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Synthetic or Semi-synthetic; Fluoropolymer / PTFE (e.g., Teflon®); Specialty, Proprietary or Other; PFPE
- Specific Gravity: 1.9
- Kinematic Viscosity: 5.0 to 107.0
- Pour Point: -94 to -33
from Houghton International, Inc.
Hydrolubric ® 120-B is a synthetic water additive specifically designed to meet the needs of central water systems using reciprocating plunger, multi-stage centrifugal or multi-stage gear pumps. Is readily dispersible in water and will provide lubricating and rust-preventive characteristics to... [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Water Soluble or Emulsion; Synthetic or Semi-synthetic
- Features: Aerosol, Sprayable or Misting; Oxidation Inhibiting
from Royal Purple, Ltd.
Purple Ice is a high performance, synthetic, radiator coolant additive. It reduces engine heat by reducing the surface tension of the radiator fluids for improved heat transfer. Purple Ice fosters optimum coolant flow by helping to prevent formation of scale deposits in the radiator. It also... [See More]
- Composition / Chemistry: Synthetic or Semi-synthetic