Chemical / Materials Processing Metal Powders (powdered metals) Datasheets
from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
H.C. Starck produces Tungsten hexachloride (WCl6) since about 40 years. The high constant quality is assured by H.C. Starck ´s back integration to in-house produced tungsten metal powders and the long experience in manufacturing chlorides in an industrial scale. [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; CVD Precursor
- Type: Non-ferrous; Refractory / Reactive; Tungsten
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Tin Alloys. Featuring jewelry alloys, Sn anodes for plating, Sn shot for gray iron and titanium alloy additions, Grade A and 99.99% Sn, Sn-base babbitts, 5% phosphor Sn, Pewter, Sn-base solders, Sn powder, Sn oxide powder, Sn granular. All types of Sn and Sn alloys for additions, alloying, casting... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Casting, Plating, Solder, Babbitt Alloys, Bronze Alloys
- Type: Non-ferrous; LowMelting; Tin
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys has the cutting edge technology and expertise to deliver exactly what you need. They're uniquely able to convert ammonium perrhenate - or virtually any form of rhenium-bearing material - into powder, pellets, even perrhenic acid. Ammonium Perrhenate (APR) ... Rhenium Alloys offer the... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; Wear resistant parts or tooling; X-ray Anodes, Laser Mirrors & Heat Sinks, Carbide and Composite Tools
- Type: Non-ferrous; Refractory / Reactive