from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Aluminum Alloys. Featuring all standard and special Al alloys —obsolete, prototype, custom customer specification, AA Specifications, small or large lots, Al-base master alloys. Although Aluminum is the third most abundant element in the Earth ’s crust (after oxygen and silicon), it is a... [See More]
- Features: Alloy; Corrosion Resistant; LightAlloy
- Specifications: AA / IADS
- Type: Non-ferrous; Aluminum
from ATI Wah Chang
Reactor grade, corrosion resistant [See More]
- Features: Alloy; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; LightAlloy; Hollow or Thin Walled Particles (optional feature); Wear Resistant
- Specifications: UNS
- Type: Non-ferrous; Refractory / Reactive; Zirconium
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Nuclear
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Features: Alloy; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR); Hot Rolled (optional feature); LightAlloy; Hollow or Thin Walled Particles (optional feature)
- Specifications: AMS; EN; JIS; UNS; AMS 4899
- Type: Non-ferrous; Refractory / Reactive; Titanium