from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Cadmium Alloys. Featuring 99.95%, 99.2%, and 99% Cadmium in a variety of forms. Cadmium is a silver-gray crystalline solid suitable for use in corrosion protection applications such as steel electroplating or the mechanical plating of fasteners and other parts. A variety of standard and custom... [See More]
- Type: Non-ferrous; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy; Specialty; Cadmium
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
- Applications: Marine
from GFS Chemicals, Inc.
ITEM#:5066. Rh. CAS#:7440-16-6. F.W.:102.91. NFPA#: Specific Gravity: DOT:4.1/III. Descriptions: Specification. TEST. 1. Assay (metals basis) 99.99+% min. Properties. No properties. [See More]
- Type: Non-ferrous; PreciousNoble; Specialty; RHODIUM 99.99+% 100 MG
from Umicore Materials
Umicore offers four Cobalite ® Pre-alloyed Powders for the diamond tools industry: Cobalite 601: Co10 Cu20 Fe70. Cobalite HDR: Co27 Cu7 Fe66. Cobalite OLS: Co25 Cu47 Fe28. Cobalite CNF: Cu26 Fe68,4 Sn3 W2 Y2O30,6. These pre-alloyed powders contain little or no cobalt, thus offering cost... [See More]
- Type: Non-ferrous; Refractory / Reactive; Cobalt; Specialty; Pre-Alloyed Powder
- Applications: Diamond Tool and Hard Metals Industries