Specialty / Other Alloy Metal Powders (powdered metals) Datasheets
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Powdered Metals. Featuring Holtite Alsil Grit, Iron Powder, High Grade Zinc, Tin, and Copper-Aluminum Applications. Belmont Metals offers a vast amount of non-ferrous metals in Powder form as a pure metal instead of an alloy of various elements. A powder is a dry, bulk solid composed of a large... [See More]
- Type: Non-ferrous; Specialty; Silicon
- Applications: Welding, Sintered Components, Additive Manufacturing, and Surface Coating
from GFS Chemicals, Inc.
ITEM#:5066. Rh. CAS#:7440-16-6. F.W.:102.91. NFPA#: Specific Gravity: DOT:4.1/III. Descriptions: Specification. TEST. 1. Assay (metals basis) 99.99+% min. Properties. No properties. [See More]
- Type: Non-ferrous; PreciousNoble; Specialty; RHODIUM 99.99+% 100 MG
from Umicore Materials
Umicore offers four Cobalite ® Pre-alloyed Powders for the diamond tools industry: Cobalite 601: Co10 Cu20 Fe70. Cobalite HDR: Co27 Cu7 Fe66. Cobalite OLS: Co25 Cu47 Fe28. Cobalite CNF: Cu26 Fe68,4 Sn3 W2 Y2O30,6. These pre-alloyed powders contain little or no cobalt, thus offering cost... [See More]
- Type: Non-ferrous; Refractory / Reactive; Cobalt; Specialty; Pre-Alloyed Powder
- Applications: Diamond Tool and Hard Metals Industries