Diverter Valves Gas Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Beswick's miniature mixing diverting ball valve is an excellent choice for applications requiring a port selection valve. The MBVMD offers selection of port A or B, as well as a mixing position. Design offers compact size, light weight, and non-restricted flow, and is an outstanding choice for... [See More]
- Valve Type: Ball; Directional; Diverter; Hydraulic; Mixing
- Valve Size: 0.19
- Media: Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity; LP Gas; NaturalGas; SourGas; SpecialtyCorrosive
- Connection Description: Threaded; 10-32 UNF 2B Inlet and Outlet Ports
from co-ax valves inc.
Function: pressure balanced 3/2 way direct acting coaxial valves, normally closed and normally open versions. Media: gaseous, liquid, gelatinous, highly viscous, pasty, contaminated, aggressive, coolant. Body Materials: aluminum, brass, galvanized steel, nickel plated brass, nickel plated steel,... [See More]
- Valve Type: Injection; Solenoid; Balancing; ControlValve; Diverter; Drain; Hydraulic; Mixing; ShutOff; Underwater (optional feature); Coaxial Valve
- Valve Size: 0.59
- Media: Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity (optional feature); LP Gas; NaturalGas; SpecialtyCorrosive (optional feature)
- Connection Description: BoltFlange; ANSI, DIN, SAE Metric, etc.
from KZValve by KZCO
The KZValve QX Series 3-Way, Side Load, Full Port, Ball Valves (On-On Diverter) are engineered for actuation and designed to work with the KZValve actuators. These reliable valves are proven performers season after season. • 3/4", 1" and 11/2" full port valves. • Ball: 316 stainless steel. [See More]
- Valve Type: Ball; Diverter
- Valve Size: 1.50
- Media: Oil
- Connection Description: Threaded
from SAMSON Controls, Inc.
Three-way valves as a mixing or flow-diverting valve in heating,. ventilation, and air-conditioning systems. The control valves consist of a Type 3226 Three-way Valve and. either a Type 5757, Type 5724 or Type 5725 Controller with. Electric Actuator (Type 5725 with safety function). Special... [See More]
- Valve Type: Globe; ControlValve; Diverter (optional feature); Mixing (optional feature)
- Connection Description: Threaded (optional feature); SocketWeld (optional feature); DN 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50; G 1/2, 3/4, 1
- Valve Size: 0.50 to 1.97
- Maximum Pressure: 362.59
from Sharpe Valves
Valves meet test specifications of BS6364 for Cryogenic Valves. Pressure Relief Hole in Side of Ball. Permanent Attached Flow Arrow. Relief Hole in Stem Slot. Live Load Stem Packing (Belleville). Visual Position Indicator. Special Cleaning. Packing. Extended Stem and Bonnet. Size Ranges and Pressure... [See More]
- Valve Type: Ball; Diverter
- Valve Size: 1.00
- Media: Gasoline or Diesel Fuel
- Connection Description: Threaded (optional feature); BoltFlange (optional feature); ButtWeld (optional feature); SocketWeld (optional feature); BSPT, 150#, 300#, Instrumentation Ends