Drain Valves Gas Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The M3 needle valve can be used to control mini-cylinders, nozzles, timing circuits, filling heads, bleed vents, and in many other applications. The valve is also available with options such as a panel mount thread, high resolution needle, and a manifold mount/cartridge style body. Maximum inlet... [See More]
- Valve Type: Cartridge (optional feature); Needle; Drain; Hydraulic; Metering
- Valve Size: 0.03
- Media: Gasoline / Diesel Fuel; High Purity; LP Gas; Natural Gas
- Connection Description: Threaded; Tube Fitting (optional feature); M3 Threaded Inlet. Many Outlet Options.
from BI-TORQ® Valve Automation
Tank Bottom, Flush Bottom, Inline Valves Strahman drain valves are used on process vessels and reactors and are designed so that they cannot clog. They are ideal for use in liquid and gas service or with slurries, polymers, and high viscosity fluids, which may solidify at room temperature. Drain... [See More]
- Valve Type: Drain
- Connection Description: Threaded (optional feature); BoltFlange (optional feature); Butt Weld (optional feature); Socket Weld (optional feature)
- Media: Slurries, Polymers, High Viscosity Fluids
- Material Of Construction: Stainless Steel (optional feature); Steel (optional feature)
from co-ax valves inc.
Function: pressure balanced 2/2 way direct acting coaxial valves, normally closed and normally open versions. Media: gaseous, liquid, gelatinous, highly viscous, pasty, contaminated, aggressive, coolant. Body Materials: aluminum, brass, galvanized steel, nickel plated brass, nickel plated steel,... [See More]
- Valve Type: Injection; Solenoid; Balancing; Control Valve; Drain; Hydraulic; Mixing; Shut Off; Underwater (optional feature); Coaxial Valve
- Valve Size: 0.59
- Media: Gasoline / Diesel Fuel; High Purity (optional feature); LP Gas; Natural Gas; Specialty Corrosive (optional feature)
- Connection Description: BoltFlange; ANSI, DIN, SAE Metric, etc.
Performance and quality. Features. Robust engineering design. Special tank car low profile interface. Self relieving seat technology. Low emissions stem seal technology. High quality. Benefits. Very long service life. Low fugitive emissions. Bubble tight shut off [See More]
- Valve Type: Ball; Drain
- Connection Description: BoltFlange; 4" Flanged
- Valve Size: 4.00
- Maximum Pressure: 285.00
from Danfoss A/S
QDV is a quick closing shut-off valve, designed particularly for draining oil from systems containing refrigerant (ammonia) under pressure. The valve will close immediately on release of the handle, thus protecting user and environment against unnecessary refrigerant leaks. In order to prevent... [See More]
- Valve Type: Drain; Shut Off
- Valve Size: 0.59
- Media: Refrigerents
- Maximum Pressure: 580.15