Drain Valves Gas Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The M3 needle valve can be used to control mini-cylinders, nozzles, timing circuits, filling heads, bleed vents, and in many other applications. The valve is also available with options such as a panel mount thread, high resolution needle, and a manifold mount/cartridge style body. Maximum inlet... [See More]
- Valve Type: Cartridge (optional feature); Needle; Drain; Hydraulic; Metering
- Valve Size: 0.00 to 0.03
- Media: Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity; LP Gas; NaturalGas
- Connection Description: Threaded; TubeFitting (optional feature); M3 threaded inlet. Many outlet options.
from co-ax valves inc.
The valves are intended for installation in pipelines in accordance with the EC guideline 97/23/EC concerning pressure devices. The type of medium (chemical, abrasive, and corrosive effect) agreed with the order and the limit values of medium pressure and temperature according to the data sheet must... [See More]
- Valve Type: Injection; Solenoid; Balancing; ControlValve; Drain; Hydraulic; Mixing; ShutOff; Underwater (optional feature); Coaxial Valve
- Valve Size: 0.59
- Media: Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity (optional feature); LP Gas; NaturalGas; SpecialtyCorrosive (optional feature)
- Connection Description: BoltFlange; ANSI, DIN, SAE Metric, etc.
X series ball valves are designed to meet the requirements of chemical, petro-chemical and refining industries with improved process safety and efficiency of plant. Valve series modular construction and proven technology in design, materials and coatings enhances process reliability and eliminates... [See More]
- Valve Type: Ball; Drain; Metal Seated; ShutOff
- Valve Size: 2.00 to 16.00
- Media: NaturalGas; Hydrocarbons, Polymers
- Connection Description: BoltFlange; 2" - 16" Flanged
from Valcor Engineering Corporation
Valcor fill and drain valves are metal-to-metal seat valves that maintain extremely low internal & external leakages (1 ×10^-6 sccs GHe) yet are capable of very high operational cycles (over 100 open/close cycles). Our F &D valves are compatible with propellants (Hydrazine, NTO, MMH,... [See More]
- Valve Type: Drain
- Connection Description: Threaded; BoltFlange; TubeFitting; SocketWeld
- Valve Size: 0.19 to 0.50
- Maximum Pressure: 300.00 to 10000.00
Series B6300, B6301 2-Piece, Full Port, Bronze Ball & Waste Ball Valves are used in commercial, and industrial applications. It features a drain port to allow for draining or venting of downstream line when valve is in the off position. The B6300, B6301's full port orifice ensures minimal... [See More]
- Valve Type: Ball; Drain
- Connection Description: Threaded; 1/2" to 1" Threaded NPT
- Valve Size: 0.50 to 1.00
- Maximum Pressure: 400.00
from Clark Cooper Div. Magnatrol Valve Corp.
ROTARY SHAFT ASSEMBLY: The Rotary Shaft Assembly has a primary o-ring seal and a secondary, spring-loaded packing seal, providing zero leakage to the environment. The rotary shaft rotates approximately 20 ° to 30 ° to open and close the Piston Assembly inside the valve, virtually eliminating... [See More]
- Valve Type: Globe; ControlValve; Drain; Hydraulic
- Valve Size: 0.50
- Media: Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; LP Gas; NaturalGas; SpecialtyCorrosive; Viscous Fluids, Flammable Liquids
- Connection Description: Threaded; Compression (optional feature); BoltFlange (optional feature); Union (optional feature); TubeFitting (optional feature); ButtWeld (optional feature); SocketWeld (optional feature)