Sampling / Dispensing Valves Gas Valves Datasheets
from Hamilton Co.
These adapters are designed to attach to the end of standard Hamilton syringes to modify the functionality of the syringe. The Septum adapter connects to the end of TLL and LT syringes and can be used for sample spiking. The MTB sampling valve also connects to the ends of a TLL or LT syringes to... [See More]
- Valve Type: Sampling
- Media: Inert Gas
from DK-LOK U.S.A.
DQ Series Quick Connectors. Up to 300psig (20.6bar). Up to 93 ℃ (200 ℉). SS316 and Brass. PTEE soft seat standard. Sturdy SS handle for extended service life. For instant open and close the valve. For sampling and testing equipment. DK-LOK OD1/8 - OD1/2 inch Pipe thread 1/8 -3/8 inch [See More]
- Valve Type: Toggle; ControlValve; Sampling; ShutOff
- Valve Size: 0.08
- Media: Flow of Fluids, Vacuum
- Connection Description: TubeFitting; 1/8" Dk-Lok
from Hex Valve
Sample/drain valve [See More]
- Valve Type: Needle; Metering; Metal Seated (optional feature); Sampling; ShutOff
- Valve Size: 0.50 to 0.75
- Media: Gasoline or Diesel Fuel
- Connection Description: Threaded (optional feature); BoltFlange (optional feature); SocketWeld (optional feature); 3/4"MNPT, FNPT, MSW, FSW, Inlet/Outlets
from Ideal Valve Inc.
For extremely precise control of larger flows, very precise repeatability [See More]
- Valve Type: Needle; ControlValve; Hydraulic; Metering; Mixing; Metal Seated; Sampling; ShutOff; AntiSiphon
- Connection Description: Threaded; 1/2" FNPT
- Valve Size: 0.38
- Maximum Pressure: 3000.00