Cartridge / Manifold Valves Gas Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
Beswick Miniature Back pressure Regulator (BPR) is a normally closed valve that senses and responds to changes in upstream pressure. Like a relief valve, it will open to vent excess pressures from the outlet port, when upstream pressure rises above the cracking pressure. Cracking pressure is... [See More]
- Valve Type: Regulator; Cartridge (optional feature); BlowOff; Hydraulic; Relief; Safety
- Valve Size: 0.19
- Media: Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity; LP Gas; NaturalGas
- Connection Description: Threaded; Various Porting Configurations
from Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.
Clippard's Next Generation valve is compact, quick, and offers flows to 100 l/min!. Clippard Minimatic ® electronic valves are precision-built control valves, utilizing a unique, patented valving principle. The powerful DV- Series was designed as the next generation of the well-known and trusted... [See More]
- Valve Type: Cartridge; Poppet; Solenoid; ControlValve
- Connection Description: Cartridge Style (Inserts into a 3/4” Bore)
- Valve Size: 0.05
- Maximum Pressure: 100.00
from co-ax valves inc.
Function: pressure balanced 2/2 or 3/2 way cartridge valves externally controlled or direct acting, normally closed version. Media: gaseous, liquid, gelatinous, highly viscous, pasty, contaminated, abrasive. Body Materials: aluminum, brass, stainless steel. Options: valve body, limit switches,... [See More]
- Valve Type: Metal Seated; Cartridge; Injection; ControlValve; Drain; Hydraulic; Metering; Mixing; ShutOff; Underwater (optional feature); Coaxial Valve
- Valve Size: 0.39
- Media: Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity (optional feature); LP Gas; NaturalGas; SpecialtyCorrosive (optional feature)
- Connection Description: Threaded; NPT, BSPP, SAE, MillSpec, etc.
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The R44 Series are industrial pressure regulators for use with compressed air and inert gases such as carbon dioxide, argon helium, krypton, neon nitrogen and xenon. The R83 models are for primary high pressure regulation, while the R44 models are for secondary low pressure regulation. These... [See More]
- Valve Type: Regulator; Cartridge; Relief
- Valve Size: 1.50
- Media: HighPurity; CO2
- Connection Description: Threaded
from Enfield Technologies
Enfield Technologies model proportional valves are the newest addition to 5 - Ported, 4 - Way valve product offering. While compact, they remain big on versatility, with a rugged design specifically designed for in - line or custom manifold mounting. The bi - directional linear forc e motor and... [See More]
- Valve Type: Cartridge; Servo; Solenoid; ControlValve; Directional
- Material Of Construction: Aluminum (optional feature); Steel (optional feature)
- Connection Description: Threaded; 10-32 UNF
- Actuation: ElectroPneumatic
from Parker Hannifin / Instrumentation Group
Model HR Valve Cartridge is part of the HR Series High Resolution Control Valve product family designed for extremely precise control in low flow gas and liquid applications. Model HR Valve Cartridge has a spring-loaded, non-rising adjustment stem having a 56-pitch thread providing smooth,... [See More]
- Valve Type: Cartridge; Needle
- Material Of Construction: StainlessSteel
- Maximum Pressure: 250.00
- Actuation: Manual