Choke Valves Gas Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The fixed orifice flow control valve is designed with a factory pre-set orifice. Rotation of the knurled sleeve will not change the orifice setting. Ideal for applications where improper adjustment of a flow setting could damage the machine or process. Fluid is metered in one direction, a check... [See More]
- Media: Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity; LP Gas; NaturalGas
- Connection Description: Threaded; 10-32 threaded inlet & outlet ports
- Valve Size: 0.03
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 200.00
Subsea Choke Valves. Cameron's subsea choke valves have been used in more than 2000 installations around the globe and feature leading-edge technology, including non-retrievable, compact insert-retrievable, insert-retrievable, and electrically actuated choke valve designs. In shallow or deepwater,... [See More]
- Media: NaturalGas; SourGas
- Valve Type: Hydraulic
from DHV Industries, Inc.
Designed for high pressure drops and severe erosive flow [See More]
- Valve Size: 2.00 to 6.00
- Maximum Pressure: 15000.00
- Connection Description: BoltFlange
- Material Of Construction: StainlessSteel (optional feature); Steel