Umbrella Check Valves Gas Valves Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
This high flow check valve permits free flow in one direction and no flow (checked) in the opposite direction. This valve is specified in many applications because of its very low cracking pressure (typically less than 0.5 psig), its excellent repeatability, and leak-tight operation. The unique... [See More]
- Media: Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity; LP Gas; NaturalGas
- Connection Description: Threaded; 10-32 threaded inlet and outlet ports
- Valve Size: 0.00 to 0.07
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 250.00
from DFT Inc.
The ALC ® is an in-line, spring assisted, single guided "wafer" check valve designed to prevent "water hammer" and "reverse" flow. The lightweight compact design fits between mating flanges and meets API 594 Face-to-Face dimensions. The ALC ® is an easy to maintain check valve for... [See More]
- Media: Gasoline or Diesel Fuel; HighPurity; LP Gas; NaturalGas; SourGas; SpecialtyCorrosive
- Connection Description: BoltFlange; FaceSeal; Wafer RF/RTJ
- Valve Size: 10.00 to 24.00
- Maximum Pressure: 720.00