FCC (US) Electrical and EMC Testing Services Datasheets
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
The Challenge: Delivering Internationally Compliant Products. The electrical and electronics industries face a number of challenges preparing their products for the marketplace. Identifying and conforming to global requirements in a changing regulatory environment, optimizing product development,... [See More]
- Test / Certify To: IEEE; NRC; AAMI; ASTM; FCC; MIL-SPEC; NRTL (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.); OEM
- Capabilities: Comparison; Data Acquistion / Instrumentation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Evaluation / Trouble Shooting; In-Process Testing; R&D; Test Development; Testing; Test Fixture / Equipment Design
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Certifications: JAB; InMetro; A2LA; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; METI; NRTL; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; UKAS; VCCI
Locations in Damascus, MD, Middlefield, OH, and Concord, NC [See More]
- Test / Certify To: ASTM; FCC; NRTL (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.)
- Capabilities: Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Evaluation / Trouble Shooting; Test Development; Testing; Test Fixture / Equipment Design
- Company Information: CE, FCC, UL and CSA Testing and Agency Marks are all at your fingertips. We take the hassle and fear out of testing and certification. Our compliance staff has the expertise to help with your safety and EMC compliance.
- Certifications: ISO 17025; A2LA; FCC; IndustryCanada
from TÜV Rheinland
For many products bound for the global marketplace, the challenge of elctromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing has become more daunting than ever. TUV Rheinland has the technical capabilities, equipment and experience necessary to take its North American customers there. With 19 conveniently... [See More]
- Test / Certify To: IEEE; FCC; NRTL (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.)
- Capabilities: Comparison; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Evaluation / Trouble Shooting; R&D; Testing; Test Fixture / Equipment Design; EN 61000-6-2:2001
- Company Information: TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. We document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Certifications: nMetro; A2LA; NVLAP; NRTL; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; JAB; METI; SCC; UKAS; VCCI