from CSA Group
Let our technical staff develop a testing program that meets your company's electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing requirements. Wherever you do business, we can offer you solutions to meet your EMC testing requirements for the U.S., Canada, Europe and other international markets. Two types of... [See More]
- Test / Certify To: NRC; AAMI; ASTM; FCC; NRTL (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.); LoA; SII
- Capabilities: Data Acquistion / Instrumentation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Evaluation / Trouble Shooting; Testing
- Company Information: Every day, CSA Group works with businesses, organizations and code authorities all around the world to help create a safer, more sustainable world for people and for business. From testing & certifying your products today for safety & performance requirements, to developing leading-edge, consensus-based standards to support tomorrow’s technology, we develop solutions that strive to promote safety to industry and society.
- Certifications: ANSI; IECEE; IndustryCanada; NRTL; NVLAP; SCC; VCCI; IAS; City of Los Angeles; AMECA; SCAQMD
from TÜV SÜD America Inc.
Headquarters: Massachusetts with laboratories across the US and worldwide. [See More]
- Test / Certify To: IEEE; AAMI; ASTM; FCC; MIL-SPEC; NRTL (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.); OEM; ANSI
- Capabilities: Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Evaluation / Trouble Shooting; Test Development; Testing
- Company Information: TUV SUD America offers complete Product Safety, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Environmental testing and certification services. More than just technical expertise, TUV offers insight and value to help improve products and gain market access.
- Certifications: NRTL; ANSI; ASME; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; SCC; VCCI; NVLAP