Seismic / NEBS Testing Electrical and EMC Testing Services Datasheets
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
The Challenge: Delivering Internationally Compliant Products. The electrical and electronics industries face a number of challenges preparing their products for the marketplace. Identifying and conforming to global requirements in a changing regulatory environment, optimizing product development,... [See More]
- Services Offered: Performance; HALT / HASS; Combined Environments or Tests; Electrical / Electronic; Functional / ATE; Seismic / NEBS; Thermal Cycling / Shock; Electromagnetic / EMC; Electrostatic Discharge (ESD); RF Emissions; RFI / EMI Immunity
- Capabilities: Comparison; Data Acquistion / Instrumentation; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Evaluation / Trouble Shooting; In-Process Testing; R&D; Test Development; Testing; Test Fixture / Equipment Design
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Certifications: JAB; InMetro; A2LA; ANSI; ASTM; CNAL; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; METI; NRTL; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; UKAS; VCCI
from TÜV Rheinland
For many products bound for the global marketplace, the challenge of elctromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing has become more daunting than ever. TUV Rheinland has the technical capabilities, equipment and experience necessary to take its North American customers there. With 19 conveniently... [See More]
- Services Offered: Performance; Electrical / Electronic; Seismic / NEBS; Electromagnetic / EMC; Electrostatic Discharge (ESD); RF Emissions; RFI / EMI Immunity
- Capabilities: Comparison; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Evaluation / Trouble Shooting; R&D; Testing; Test Fixture / Equipment Design; EN 61000-6-2:2001
- Company Information: TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. We document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Certifications: nMetro; A2LA; NVLAP; NRTL; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; FDA; IECEE; ISO; JAB; METI; SCC; UKAS; VCCI