Hermetic Sealing Electronic and IC Packaging Services Datasheets
from Advanced Technical Ceramics Company
AdTech prides itself on being the innovation leader in the ceramic package business. Co-fired ceramic technology was invented in our Chattanooga facility over 35 years ago, and numerous patents have been issued over the years. Today, the company remains the leading US-owned non-captive supplier of... [See More]
- Backend Processing: Soldering / Pasting; Hermetic Sealing; Dicing
- Type: BGA; MCM; LCCC; Custom Pin Grid Arrays
- Company Information: AdTech Ceramics has 30+ years of multilayer ceramic (MLC) manufacturing and 15+ years of AlN Multilayer technology experience, and offers microwave modeling and design and developmental partnerships.
- Material: Ceramic; Co-fired Metal Ceramic Packages
Thunderline-Z's expert engineering team knows the unique science of designing and manufacturing for hermeticity. We can produce highly customized packages for high frequency and fiber optic electronics with any combination of feedthrus, press-on connectors, tubes, and multi-pin headers. [See More]
- Backend Processing: Soldering / Pasting; Hermetic Sealing
- Mounting: SMount; FPack; Aluminum Solder Packages
- Company Information: Fusite has been a leader in the glass-to-metal hermetic seal business for over 70 years, and has been a part of Emerson Electric for over 40 years. Fusite is bolstered by the strength and financial stability of Emerson, a diversified global manufacturer.
- Testing Services: Electrical / Functional Testing; Thermal Testing
from Precision Ferrites and Ceramics, Inc. (PFC)
Since 1971, PFC is your single source for advanced ceramic products and services. We can machine the simplest to the most intricate of items and we offer metallization of ceramics tailored to your application. Brazing of ceramic to metal in vacuum, inert and reducing atmospheres is one of our... [See More]
- Backend Processing: Hermetic Sealing; Die Bonding; Back Grinding
- Type: LCCC; CDIP; Custom Ceramic Hermetic Packages
- Company Information: Since 1971, PFC is your single source for advanced ceramic products and services. We can machine the simplest to the most intricate of items and we offer metallization of ceramics tailored to your application.
- Testing Services: Hermeticity Testing