Polishing Blasting Media and Abrasives Datasheets
from Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Black Silicon Carbide Powder. Black Silicon Carbide powder is water classified to exacting specifications. The closely controlled grading and particle shape results in high cutting rates and uniform finishes. Available in multiple abrasive grit sizes from F80/100 to F1200. Applications: Precision... [See More]
- Applications: Polishing (Very Fine); Precision Lapping, Sawing Quartz
- Material: Ceramic; Silicon Carbide
- Type / Shape: Abrasive Grain / Grit; Crushed Grit
- Grading System: FEPA
from Eco-Shell, Inc.
The Eco-Shell Facility is located in the Northern end of the. Sacramento Valley. This location allows us an abundant supply of. raw material, cost effective production and storage capabilities. Our plant is outftted with specialized equipment and utilizes. unique processes to create multiple refned... [See More]
- Applications: Polishing (Very Fine); Finishing and Deburring
- Material: Organic Material; NutShell
- Type / Shape: Abrasive Grain / Grit
from Jaygo, Inc.
For Wet and Dry Grinding, Polishing and Plating. Dragonite beads exceed the industry standards in all properties, including High Density, High Impact Strength, Abrasive Resistant, High Crushing Strength, Completely Spherical, No Surface Cracks, No Sliver, Broken or Fused Pieces, and Reduced Mill... [See More]
- Applications: Polishing (Very Fine); Stirring Bead, Mixing Agent, Deburring
- Material: Glass
- Type / Shape: Shaped Media; Balls / Beads (Spherical)