from Advanced Abrasives Corp.
Black Silicon Carbide Powder. Black Silicon Carbide powder is water classified to exacting specifications. The closely controlled grading and particle shape results in high cutting rates and uniform finishes. Available in multiple abrasive grit sizes from F80/100 to F1200. Applications: Precision... [See More]
- Applications: Polishing (Very Fine); Precision Lapping, Sawing Quartz
- Material: Ceramic; Silicon Carbide
- Type / Shape: Abrasive Grain / Grit; Crushed Grit
- Grading System: FEPA
Extremely Durable Materials for Exceptional Grinding Performance. CoorsTek provides a number of highly durable materials specifically formulated to ensure reliably consistent performance for your bulk material preparation. We can help with standard and custom applications. Grinding Media... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical Processing/ Manufacturing
- Material: Garnet and Mineral Abrasives; Alumina
- Type / Shape: Abrasive Grain / Grit; Shaped Media; Crushed Grit
- Grade / Size: 6.0
from Jaygo, Inc.
For Wet and Dry Grinding, Polishing and Plating. Dragonite beads exceed the industry standards in all properties, including High Density, High Impact Strength, Abrasive Resistant, High Crushing Strength, Completely Spherical, No Surface Cracks, No Sliver, Broken or Fused Pieces, and Reduced Mill... [See More]
- Applications: Polishing (Very Fine); Stirring Bead, Mixing Agent, Deburring
- Material: Glass
- Type / Shape: Shaped Media; Balls / Beads (Spherical)