from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Rod
- Length: 3
- Material Type: Glass Ceramics; Silicate / Clay; SpecialtyMaterial
- Width / Diameter: 0.1880 to 3
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates,... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Plate / Board; BarStock; Rod
- Max Use Temperature: 1204
- Material Type: Aluminum Nitride; SpecialtyMaterial
- Thermal Conductivity: 40