from ERG Materials & Aerospace Corporation
Duocel ® aluminum foam is a true metal skeletal structure. It is not a sintered, coated, or plated product. Its purity is typically that of the parent alloy metal, with no voids, inclusions, or entrapments. The matrix of cells and ligaments is completely repeatable, regular, and uniform... [See More]
- Material / Composition: Metal; Aluminum
- Form / Shape: Stock Shape / Machining Grade (optional feature); Molded, Cast or Fabricated Parts (optional feature); Film / Sheet (optional feature); Slab / Block (optional feature); Rod / Bar (optional feature)
- Type: OpenCell; Rigid; Reticular; Foam
- Density: 11.8
from Isotech, Inc.
Exceptional energy and noise absorption. >2x stronger then other metal foams. Excellent compressive strength and high strain performance. Thickness, density and structure can be optimized for your application. Flat and curved panels. Foam panels can be cut and formed to your specifications. [See More]
- Material / Composition: Metal
- Type: Foam
from Device Technologies, Inc.
Constructed from conductive foam, conductive fabric, and conductive pressure sensitive adhesive tapeProvides X, Y, and Z axis conductivity which enhances shielding effectivenessUL 94 flammability ratingWide temperature range: -30ºC to 90ºC (-22ºF to 194ºF)Various thicknesses availableEasy... [See More]
- Material / Composition: Metal; Polymer / Plastic; Polyurethane; Polyolefin; Plated in Copper/Nickel or Silver
- Form / Shape: Stock Shape / Machining Grade; Film / Sheet; Die cut
- Type: Flexible; Foam
- Tensile (Break): ? to 28