from 3M Industrial Adhesives & Tapes Canada
3M ™ Damping Aluminum Foam Sheet 4014 Silver, open cell polyurethane foam with aluminum constraining layer on one side and a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive on the opposite side, easy release liner. Damping foam sheet, 3.0 mil backing, 250 mil open cell urethane foam with acrylic adhesive. [See More]
- Material / Composition: Metal; Polyurethane
- Form / Shape: Stock Shape / Machining Grade; Film / Sheet
- Type: OpenCell; Foam
- Tensile (Break): 90
from Device Technologies, Inc.
Constructed from conductive foam, conductive fabric, and conductive pressure sensitive adhesive tapeProvides X, Y, and Z axis conductivity which enhances shielding effectivenessUL 94 flammability ratingWide temperature range: -30ºC to 90ºC (-22ºF to 194ºF)Various thicknesses availableEasy... [See More]
- Material / Composition: Metal; Polymer / Plastic; Polyurethane; Polyolefin; Plated in Copper/Nickel or Silver
- Form / Shape: Stock Shape / Machining Grade; Film / Sheet; Die cut
- Type: Flexible; Foam
- Tensile (Break): ? to 28
from Isotech, Inc.
Exceptional energy and noise absorption. >2x stronger then other metal foams. Excellent compressive strength and high strain performance. Thickness, density and structure can be optimized for your application. Flat and curved panels. Foam panels can be cut and formed to your specifications. [See More]
- Material / Composition: Metal
- Type: Foam