Polyolefin Foams and Foam Materials Datasheets
from Zotefoams, Inc.
MicroZOTE ® is a new range of closed-cell, non-crosslinked, microcellular, polyolefin roll foams, manufactured using patented MuCell ® extrusion technology. The process uses high purity, super critical CO2 or N2 to foam polyethylene, polypropylene and copolymer materials in a single stage... [See More]
- Material / Composition: Polymer / Plastic; Elastomer; Thermoplastic; Polyolefin
- Form / Shape: Extrusion Grade or Extruded Shape; Film / Sheet
- Type: ClosedCell; Flexible; Foam
- Density: 15.6
from Device Technologies, Inc.
Constructed from conductive foam, conductive fabric, and conductive pressure sensitive adhesive tapeProvides X, Y, and Z axis conductivity which enhances shielding effectivenessUL 94 flammability ratingWide temperature range: -30ºC to 90ºC (-22ºF to 194ºF)Various thicknesses availableEasy... [See More]
- Material / Composition: Metal; Polymer / Plastic; Polyurethane; Polyolefin; Plated in Copper/Nickel or Silver
- Form / Shape: Stock Shape / Machining Grade; Film / Sheet; Die cut
- Type: Flexible; Foam
- Tensile (Break): ? to 28
from Toray Industries (America), Inc.
TORAYPEF ® is a radiation-cross-linked, semirigid, closed-cell, long sheet foam. Its lightweight, heat-insulating, shock-absorbing, highly moldable, and nonwater- absorbency properties make it ideal for a wide range of applications: automobile interior components, insulation materials for... [See More]
- Material / Composition: Polymer / Plastic; Polyolefin
- Form / Shape: Stock Shape / Machining Grade; Film / Sheet
- Type: ClosedCell; Rigid; Foam
- Applications: Automotive / Transportation; Industrial, Construction, Insulation