from Mahr Federal Inc.
OPTION Path Control For MarForm. The path control MCPC (Mahr Continuous Path Control) of the MMQ 400-2 and. MFU 100 enables moving along a two-dimensional path (nominal contour) by moving two axes simultaneously. For the use as contour measurement and freeform/ Line Form tasks with MarForm. [See More]
- Mounting / Loading Options: Benchtop; Path Control
- Standards Compliance: ISO / EN; DIN
- Measurement Capability: Form; 2D / Line Profile; Coaxiality; Cylindricity or Cylinder Gage; Differential / Taper; Eccentricity / Concentricity; Flatness; Parallelism; Squareness / Angularity; Straightness; Waviness (optional feature); Roughness (optional feature); Roundness; Runout
- Technology: Contact / Stylus
from MTI Instruments Inc.
MTII now offers the performance of our standard Microtrak II Laser Triangulation System in a versatile high speed stand-alone configuration for measuring displacement, position, vibration and thickness. Unaffected by surface texture, color or stray light, the Microtrak II is ideal for solving tough... [See More]
- Mounting / Loading Options: Benchtop; Unit Mounted on Machine or Production Line; Robot IP 67
- Technology: Optical / Laser
- Measurement Capability: Form; Surface Profilometry; Differential / Taper; Flatness; Parallelism; Squareness / Angularity; Spacing; Step Height; Thickness; Straightness; Waviness; Runout; Defects, dimples or film residues; Lay / Pattern; Warp / Bow
- Applications: Aerospace / Defense; Automotive; Bearings, Gears, Shafting, Seals, etc.; MEMS; Nanomaterials; Optics / Photonics; Precision Machining / Grinding; Semiconductors; Electronics; Medical (optional feature); Production or Factory Use