Reverse Engineering / Digitization Dimensional Measurement and Metrology Services Datasheets
from E-Labs, Inc.
E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries. [See More]
- Company Information: E-Labs offers climatic, salt fog, altitude, acoustic noise, vibration, thermal shock, temperature, product, and humidity testing, military and environmental simulation. They offer state of the art facilities and personnel with over 40 years of experience.
- Certifications: ISO 17025
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; In-Process; Testing; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Proficiency Testing; First Article / Contract QA
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products
from Element Materials Technology
Element experts measure up. For projects that require accurate dimensional measurements, Element Materials Technology dimensional scientists measure up in every way: capabilities, expertise, timeliness, and presentation of your results. Our professional inspection team uses cutting-edge measuring... [See More]
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Certifications: A2LA; NVLAP; RvA; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; ISO 17025; SCC; AAMA; WDMA
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Failure Analysis; First Article / Contract QA; Tool & Die Verification
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
from JG&A Metrology Center
JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services. By utilizing our non-destructive Industrial CT Scanning Services, clients are able to drastically reduce pre-production inspection costs and analyze internal failures quickly and accurately in 3D. The NDT... [See More]
- Company Information: JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Services; Samples / Materials; Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning
- Capabilities: Comparison; Testing; Consulting / Training; Failure Analysis; First Article / Contract QA; Industrial CT Scanning Services
- Services Offered: Form / Geometry (Straightness, Roundness, etc.); Gaging / Dimensional Metrology; NDT; Visual / Video Inspection; Industrial CT Scanning Services