from Inspec Inc.
Inspec, Inc. uses a variety of measuring techniques and equipment to best provide you with real-time information of any deviation between subject parts and their design intent. Our services include 3D scanning / measurement, contact and non contact inspection, surface analysis and more to suit your... [See More]
- Capabilities: Comparison; In-Process; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Proficiency Testing; First Article / Contract QA
- Certifications: ISO/IEC - 17025:2005; ANSI/NCSL - Z540.3
- Company Information: Inspec, Inc. New, used, refurbished equipment - sales, upgrades, retrofits. Electronics, gages, large equipment – service, calibration, repair. Inspection, training, laser scanning, CAD - in house or onsite. 24/7 emergency response.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products; Services; Samples / Materials
from NDE Professionals Inc.
NDE Professionals, Inc., incorporated in Oregon in 1991, specializes in providing nondestructive testing and quality consulting to the Commercial Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Maritime, Petrochemical, Pulp and Paper, Semiconductor and Transportation industries. Facilities. Over 7,400 square feet of... [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Proficiency Testing
- Certifications: ANSI; ASTM; ISO
- Company Information: NDE Professionals, Inc. employs certified testing personnel. Servicing the manufacturing and fabrication communities. Their state of the art equipment and qualified personnel insure that your products will meet customer specifications.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Failure Analysis
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Accredited / Certified / Traceable. Micro Quality Calibration ("MQC") is fully accredited toISO/IEC 17025-2005, certified to ISO 10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006, traceable to N.I.S.T. andcompliant to ISO 9000 series 1, 2, 3 & 4.MQC can manage all of yourprecision measurement test equipment needs so... [See More]
- Capabilities: In-Process; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Proficiency Testing; First Article / Contract QA
- Certifications: ISO 17025, certified ISO10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006, traceable to NIST compliant ISO 9000 1,2,3,4
- Company Information: Micro Quality Calibration was founded in 1978 and offers Calibration, Repair, Testing, First Article Inspection and Sales of Precision Measurement Equipment. Visit our website to see our complete service offering & capabilities unmatched among our peers.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Products; Services