Certification Dimensional Measurement and Metrology Services Datasheets
from NDE Professionals Inc.
NDE Professionals, Inc., incorporated in Oregon in 1991, specializes in providing nondestructive testing and quality consulting to the Commercial Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Maritime, Petrochemical, Pulp and Paper, Semiconductor and Transportation industries. Facilities. Over 7,400 square feet of... [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Proficiency Testing
- Certifications: ANSI; ASTM; ISO
- Company Information: NDE Professionals, Inc. employs certified testing personnel. Servicing the manufacturing and fabrication communities. Their state of the art equipment and qualified personnel insure that your products will meet customer specifications.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Failure Analysis
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
from Element Materials Technology
Element experts measure up. For projects that require accurate dimensional measurements, Element Materials Technology dimensional scientists measure up in every way: capabilities, expertise, timeliness, and presentation of your results. Our professional inspection team uses cutting-edge measuring... [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Failure Analysis; First Article / Contract QA; Tool & Die Verification
- Certifications: A2LA; NVLAP; RvA; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; ISO 17025; SCC; AAMA; WDMA
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Accredited / Certified / Traceable. Micro Quality Calibration ("MQC") is fully accredited toISO/IEC 17025-2005, certified to ISO 10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006, traceable to N.I.S.T. andcompliant to ISO 9000 series 1, 2, 3 & 4.MQC can manage all of yourprecision measurement test equipment needs so... [See More]
- Capabilities: In-Process; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Proficiency Testing; First Article / Contract QA
- Certifications: ISO 17025, certified ISO10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006, traceable to NIST compliant ISO 9000 1,2,3,4
- Company Information: Micro Quality Calibration was founded in 1978 and offers Calibration, Repair, Testing, First Article Inspection and Sales of Precision Measurement Equipment. Visit our website to see our complete service offering & capabilities unmatched among our peers.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Products; Services