from E-Labs, Inc.
E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries. [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; In-Process; Testing; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Proficiency Testing; First Article / Contract QA
- Certifications: ISO 17025
- Company Information: E-Labs offers climatic, salt fog, altitude, acoustic noise, vibration, thermal shock, temperature, product, and humidity testing, military and environmental simulation. They offer state of the art facilities and personnel with over 40 years of experience.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products
from Inspec Inc.
Inspec, Inc. uses a variety of measuring techniques and equipment to best provide you with real-time information of any deviation between subject parts and their design intent. Our services include 3D scanning / measurement, contact and non contact inspection, surface analysis and more to suit your... [See More]
- Capabilities: Comparison; In-Process; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Proficiency Testing; First Article / Contract QA
- Certifications: ISO/IEC - 17025:2005; ANSI/NCSL - Z540.3
- Company Information: Inspec, Inc. New, used, refurbished equipment - sales, upgrades, retrofits. Electronics, gages, large equipment – service, calibration, repair. Inspection, training, laser scanning, CAD - in house or onsite. 24/7 emergency response.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products; Services; Samples / Materials
from NDE Professionals Inc.
NDE Professionals, Inc., incorporated in Oregon in 1991, specializes in providing nondestructive testing and quality consulting to the Commercial Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Maritime, Petrochemical, Pulp and Paper, Semiconductor and Transportation industries. Facilities. Over 7,400 square feet of... [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Proficiency Testing
- Certifications: ANSI; ASTM; ISO
- Company Information: NDE Professionals, Inc. employs certified testing personnel. Servicing the manufacturing and fabrication communities. Their state of the art equipment and qualified personnel insure that your products will meet customer specifications.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Failure Analysis
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
from MTS Systems Corporation
The MTS Metrology laboratory provides in-house calibration services for a variety of your test and measuring equipment. We also provide technical assistance and customized calibration support to meet your test and measurement requirements. [See More]
- Capabilities: Testing; TestFixture; Consulting / Training
- Certifications: A2LA; ASTM; ISO; ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: At MTS, their commitment to customers continues long after they've delivered and installed their material testing and simulation systems. They provide a broad range of services to ensure optimum system reliability and longevity.
- Applications / Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Building; Materials; Packaging; Rubber / Latex