from NDE Professionals Inc.
NDE Professionals, Inc., incorporated in Oregon in 1991, specializes in providing nondestructive testing and quality consulting to the Commercial Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Maritime, Petrochemical, Pulp and Paper, Semiconductor and Transportation industries. Facilities. Over 7,400 square feet of... [See More]
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Proficiency Testing
- Company Information: NDE Professionals, Inc. employs certified testing personnel. Servicing the manufacturing and fabrication communities. Their state of the art equipment and qualified personnel insure that your products will meet customer specifications.
- Certifications: ANSI; ASTM; ISO
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Failure Analysis
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025