Forms Tested / Certified:Other Dimensional Measurement and Metrology Services Datasheets
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Failure Analysis
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025
from JG&A Metrology Center
JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services. By utilizing our non-destructive Industrial CT Scanning Services, clients are able to drastically reduce pre-production inspection costs and analyze internal failures quickly and accurately in 3D. The NDT... [See More]
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Services; Samples / Materials; Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning
- Capabilities: Comparison; Testing; Consulting / Training; Failure Analysis; First Article / Contract QA; Industrial CT Scanning Services
- Company Information: JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services.
- Services Offered: Form / Geometry (Straightness, Roundness, etc.); Gaging / Dimensional Metrology; NDT; Visual / Video Inspection; Industrial CT Scanning Services