from Inspec Inc.
Inspec, Inc. uses a variety of measuring techniques and equipment to best provide you with real-time information of any deviation between subject parts and their design intent. Our services include 3D scanning / measurement, contact and non contact inspection, surface analysis and more to suit your... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Power Generation; Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Energy; Building; Consumer Products; Microelectronics; Combustion; HealthCare; HVAC; Semiconductors; Industrial; Instruments; Materials; MotorControls; Nuclear; Packaging; Piping / Pressure Vessels; Wireless; Rubber / Latex; ValvesPumps; Welding & Fabrication; Defense
- Capabilities: Comparison; In-Process; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Proficiency Testing; First Article / Contract QA
- Company Information: Inspec, Inc. New, used, refurbished equipment - sales, upgrades, retrofits. Electronics, gages, large equipment – service, calibration, repair. Inspection, training, laser scanning, CAD - in house or onsite. 24/7 emergency response.
- Certifications: ISO/IEC - 17025:2005; ANSI/NCSL - Z540.3
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Applications / Industry: Power Generation; Aerospace; Appliances; Automotive; Energy; Building; Microelectronics; Combustion; HealthCare; HVAC; Semiconductors; Industrial; Instruments; Materials; MotorControls; Nuclear; Packaging; Wireless; Rubber / Latex; ValvesPumps
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Failure Analysis
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025