from Inspec Inc.
Inspec, Inc. uses a variety of measuring techniques and equipment to best provide you with real-time information of any deviation between subject parts and their design intent. Our services include 3D scanning / measurement, contact and non contact inspection, surface analysis and more to suit your... [See More]
- Services Offered: Alignment; CMM Inspection; DVT; Form / Geometry (Straightness, Roundness, etc.); Gaging / Dimensional Metrology; NDT; Surface Profilometry; Visual / Video Inspection; Laser Scanning
- Capabilities: Comparison; In-Process; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Proficiency Testing; First Article / Contract QA
- Company Information: Inspec, Inc. New, used, refurbished equipment - sales, upgrades, retrofits. Electronics, gages, large equipment – service, calibration, repair. Inspection, training, laser scanning, CAD - in house or onsite. 24/7 emergency response.
- Certifications: ISO/IEC - 17025:2005; ANSI/NCSL - Z540.3
from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Accredited / Certified / Traceable. Micro Quality Calibration ("MQC") is fully accredited toISO/IEC 17025-2005, certified to ISO 10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006, traceable to N.I.S.T. andcompliant to ISO 9000 series 1, 2, 3 & 4.MQC can manage all of yourprecision measurement test equipment needs so... [See More]
- Services Offered: Balancing; CMM Inspection; DVT; Form / Geometry (Straightness, Roundness, etc.); Gaging / Dimensional Metrology; Surface Profilometry; Visual / Video Inspection
- Capabilities: In-Process; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Proficiency Testing; First Article / Contract QA
- Company Information: Micro Quality Calibration was founded in 1978 and offers Calibration, Repair, Testing, First Article Inspection and Sales of Precision Measurement Equipment. Visit our website to see our complete service offering & capabilities unmatched among our peers.
- Certifications: ISO 17025, certified ISO10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006, traceable to NIST compliant ISO 9000 1,2,3,4