Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting Dimensional Measurement and Metrology Services Datasheets
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Failure Analysis
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
from Element Materials Technology
Element experts measure up. For projects that require accurate dimensional measurements, Element Materials Technology dimensional scientists measure up in every way: capabilities, expertise, timeliness, and presentation of your results. Our professional inspection team uses cutting-edge measuring... [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; In-Process; Testing; Certification; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Failure Analysis; First Article / Contract QA; Tool & Die Verification
- Certifications: A2LA; NVLAP; RvA; ANSI; ASME; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; ISO 17025; SCC; AAMA; WDMA
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products; Facilities or Structures; Samples / Materials
from JG&A Metrology Center
JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services. By utilizing our non-destructive Industrial CT Scanning Services, clients are able to drastically reduce pre-production inspection costs and analyze internal failures quickly and accurately in 3D. The NDT... [See More]
- Capabilities: Comparison; Testing; Consulting / Training; Failure Analysis; First Article / Contract QA; Industrial CT Scanning Services
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Services; Samples / Materials; Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning
- Company Information: JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services.
- Services Offered: Form / Geometry (Straightness, Roundness, etc.); Gaging / Dimensional Metrology; NDT; Visual / Video Inspection; Industrial CT Scanning Services