from Inspec Inc.
Calibration is essential to ensure the accuracy of your measurement equipment. Inspec recommends calibration and preventative maintenance for machines a minimum of once per year. Calibration is also necessary after a move, repair or retrofit. Inspec calibrates machines, gages and precision hand... [See More]
- Service Capability: Onsite; Pickup & Delivery; OEM Authorized Shop; Calibration; Calibration Documentation; Online Documentation; Contract Lab; Replacement / Exchange ; Bench / Off-Site; New Products; Used Products; Rapid Turnaround; Troubleshoot & Repair; Upgrading; Spare Part Inventory; Installation / Start-up; Rental / Lease; Preventative Maintenance
- Certifications: ISO / IEC 17025; ANSI / NCSL Z540.3
- Company Information: Our temperature and humidity controlled laboratory houses all of the latest metrology equipment from CMMs to Vision Systems and everything in between. We have CMM software and engineering/CAD software capabilities as well as off-site inspection services.
- Items Serviced: CMMs; Dimensional; Hardness Testers; Material Testing Equipment; Microscopes / Optical; Probes / Styli; Ultrasonic; Video / Imaging; X-ray
from Alliance Calibration
Our certified calibration technicians have decades of experience in calibration CMM's and Optical Comparators. Don't take the risk of using inexperienced technicians on these expensive machines. You can depend on Alliance Calibration to posses the depth of knowledge necessary to calibrate your CMM. [See More]
- Service Capability: Onsite; Calibration; Calibration Documentation; Online Documentation; Bench / Off-Site; Troubleshoot & Repair; Installation / Start-up
- Items Serviced: CMMs; Dimensional; Hardness Testers; Microscopes / Optical; Video / Imaging; Tool Setters
- Company Information: Our client base includes Aeronautical, Defense, Automotive, Government, Research, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Energy & Power industries.
- Location: Alliance Calibration is centrally located in Cincinnati, Ohio