Capabilities:Other Tube Fabrication Services Datasheets
from Matrix Tube Service
Why Choose Matrix Tube Service?. We're more than Tube Cutting and End-Finishing. Our expertise in CNC Machining, Welding, quality assurance and logistics helps us exceed client expectations. We focus on integrity, honesty and excellence to deliver the best tubular products possible. [See More]
- Capabilities: Cut-to-Length; Machining; Threading; In-line Welding; Beveling; End finishing
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Matrix Tube Service - Your Custom Tubing Experts Sourced, Services, Delivered
- Materials: Steel
from New England Small Tube Corporation
Tube Assemblies: New England Small Tube is a leader in small diameter tube fabrication. Its assembly capabilities include brazing, laser welding, bending, cutting, swaging, flaring, bulging, beading, and finishing. Original equipment manufacturers rely on New England Small Tube for a wide range of... [See More]
- Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating; Buffing; Cut-to-Length; End Forming; End Flattening; Machining; Plating / Coating; Slotting; Swaging; Telescopic Tube; In-line Welding; Grinding; Passivation
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: New England Small Tube is a leader in small diameter fractional and hypodermic gage tube fabrication. Their assembly capabilities include brazing, laser welding, bending, cutting, swaging, flaring, bulging, beading, and finishing.
- Materials: Copper; Stainless Steel; Titanium; Inconel
from Tubodyne Co., Inc.
Located in Riverside, RI. [See More]
- Capabilities: Cut-to-Length; End Forming; End Flattening; Machining; Slotting; Piercing; Customized Forming & Outside Operations
- Certifications / Standards: MIL-SPEC; Customized QC Procedures
- Company Information: Tubodyne offers a variety of secondary fabrication operations in addition to our primary function of metal tube bending.
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbon; Copper; Ductile Iron; Steel; Stainless Steel; Exotics