from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
INDUSTRIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT. Bureau Veritas is an industry leader in the development, delivery and maintenance of verification schemes. Our Industrial Asset Management Services help maintain the integrity of assets at the optimum cost without compromise to safety, availability, reliability or the... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Automotive; Energy; Building; Food & Beverage; Pharmaceutical; Microelectronics; ElectricalDist; Combustion; Hazardous; HealthCare; HVAC; Industrial; Instruments; Marine; MotorControls; Nuclear; Paper / Packaging; Piping / Pressure Vessels; Wireless; ValvesPumps; Welding & Fabrication
- Capabilities: Condition Monitoring; Preventive / Corrective Maintenance; Predictive Analysis / Maintenance; TestDevelop; In-Process; DataAcq; TestFixture; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Facilities / Structures
from TÜV Rheinland
TUV Rheinland can help industrial machinery manufacturers meet the challenges of compliance for Global Market Access, whichever industry sector your equipment enters; medical , automotive, packaging, semifab etc.. TUV testing and expertise in Global and North American standards (UL, ISO, EN, etc.)... [See More]
- Industry Served: Automotive; Building; Food & Beverage; Microelectronics; ElectricalDist; Combustion; Hydra/Pneumatic; Hazardous; Industrial; Instruments; MotorControls; Nuclear; Paper / Packaging; Piping / Pressure Vessels; ValvesPumps; Welding & Fabrication; Most Industry Sectors
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; In-Process; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Testing/Certification for Compliance
- Company Information: TÜV Rheinland is the worldwide leader in market access, helping businesses gain international approvals.The company delivers premier independent certification, testing, and assessment services for many industry sectors in 61 countires.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Products; Facilities / Structures; Testing/Certification for Compliance