Fluoropolymer Protective Liners and Lining Systems Datasheets
from Fluoro-Plastics, Inc.
PTFE can be etched with a sodium ammonia or sodium naphthalene etch so that its surface is chemically modified for adhesion to various substrates using ordinary commercial grade epoxies. When etched for bonding, PTFE can be used as chute liners, vessel linings, and glued to processing surfaces to... [See More]
- Liner Materials: Fluoropolymer; PTFE
- Thickness: 0.0625 to 0.0938
- Function: Abrasion or Sliding Wear
- Industry / Application: Furnace / Refractory; MetalMills; Plastic
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Sheet Membrane No. 90 is an impervious synthetic elastomer of uniform quality and thickness for use in corrosion-resistant construction. It is a fiber-reinforced poly-tetra-fluoro-ethylene (PTFE) lining system. No. 90 replaces rubber, plastic and asphalt membranes commonly used on floors,... [See More]
- Liner Materials: Fluoropolymer
- Thickness: 0.0625
- Function: Corrosion
- Industry / Application: Cement; Manufacturing; Construction; Flooring; Plastic; Vessels