Bearings (BQ) Copper, Brass, and Bronze Alloys Datasheets
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Brass and Bronze. Featuring Silicon Bronze Everdur, Silicon Brass, Special H Silicon Brass, Art Casters Brass, White Bronze, and many other different Brass alloys meeting CDA specifications. Brass is an alloy containing Zinc as the principal alloying element with or without other designated alloys... [See More]
- Applications: Bearings or Bearing Quality; Low-Friction Applications, Musical Instruments,
- Shape / Form: Cast Flat Top Anode 1-1/4" Each
from Materion Corporation
BrushForm 158 Strip by Materion Brush Performance Alloys is a high-performance, heat treatable spinodal copper nickel tin alloy designed to provide optimal formability and strength characteristics in conductive spring applications such as electronic connectors, switches, and sensors. It is available... [See More]
- Applications: Bearings or Bearing Quality
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Hardened / Heat Treated
- Shape / Form: Strip; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C54400 Phosphor Bronze "B-2" "Free Cutting" ASTM B139, ASTM B140, QQ-B-750. C54400 Phosphor Bronze is the finest bearing alloy that the industry has to offer. It is an extremely machinable alloy that is equalled by few in the wrought metal industry as a bearing alloy. When annealed, this metal can... [See More]
- Applications: Bearings or Bearing Quality; HV / Electrical; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- UNS C: 54400
- Type: Brass, Bronze or Copper Alloy
- CDA Grade: 544