Electrical / HV Parts Copper, Brass, and Bronze Alloys Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 401 is a ductile Nickel-Copper alloy with a very low coefficient of electrical resistivity and resistance to a wide variety of corrosive conditions. Like with commercially pure Nickel, MONEL® 401 is low in strength in the annealed condition and can only be cold worked to a maximum of 120 KSI. [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Precision Foils for Electrical Resistance Heaters and Circuits
- UNS C: 4401
- Type: Brass, Bronze or Copper Alloy
- Specifications: UNS; DIN 17471
from Materion Corporation
Materion Brush Performance Alloys ’ UNS C18000 is a low cost copper nickel silicon chromium alloy with high electrical and thermal conductivity possessing good strength and hardness. Typical applications include resistance welding equipment and injection mold and blow mold cores and cavities. [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Features: Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process; Lead Additions
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock (optional feature); Round Bar or Rod Stock (optional feature); Strip (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Applications: Automotive or Vehicular; BuildingConstruction; HV / Electrical
- UNS C: 11000
- Type: Pure Copper or Very Low Alloy
- CDA Grade: 110
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys offers Copper-Tungsten in sheet and foil. For over 45 years, Rhenium Alloys has been delivering high performance refractory metals to customers who desire an alloy that can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh environments. Typical Applications. • Aerospace Propulsion. •... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Radar Systems, Components, Sputtering Targets, Heating Elements, Shields & Liners
- Shape / Form: Foil; Sheet; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
- Type: Composite