from AMPCO METAL INC.
A wrought aluminum-iron-copper alloy recommended for medium-duty applications involving wear and fatigue, especially where higher ductility is required for cold working. Uses include: cams, bushings, bearing retainer cages, valve stems and guides, sleeve bearings. AMPCO ® 15 alloy will maintain... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Extruded; Heat Resistant; Wear Resistant
- Tempers & Finishes: Stress Relieved (Temper HR-50)
- Type: Brass, Bronze or Copper Alloy
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Round Bar or Rod Stock
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Extruded (optional feature); Heat Resistant
- UNS C: 11000
- Type: Pure Copper or Very Low Alloy
- CDA Grade: 110
from Bellman-Melcor LLC
Used for centuries as a means of joining metals together, solders are ideal for lower temperature applications. Since our founding in 1963, Bellman-Melcor has been providing the highest quality solder alloys and fluxes to meet our customers unique requirements and applications.With more than 150... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
- Shape / Form: Billet / Bloom; Foil; Ingot or Billet; Powder, Granule or Flake; Wire; Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.); Sheet; Strip