from AMPCO METAL INC.
A wrought aluminum-iron-copper alloy recommended for medium-duty applications involving wear and fatigue, especially where higher ductility is required for cold working. Uses include: cams, bushings, bearing retainer cages, valve stems and guides, sleeve bearings. AMPCO ® 15 alloy will maintain... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Corrosion Resistant; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Extruded; Heat Resistant; Wear Resistant
- Tempers & Finishes: Stress Relieved (Temper HR-50)
- Type: Brass, Bronze or Copper Alloy
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Round Bar or Rod Stock
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C18000 Copper Chromium Nickel Silicon RWMA Class III. Economical high strength, high conductivity copper base alloy. It is a heat treatable copper base alloy and its excellent properties are obtained largely through heat treatment. Its properties combine high hardness, strength and wear resistance... [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Extruded (optional feature); Forged (optional feature); Heat Resistant; Wear Resistant
- UNS C: 18000
- Type: Pure Copper or Very Low Alloy
- CDA Grade: 180