Billet / Slab / Bloom Copper, Brass, and Bronze Alloys Datasheets
from Bellman-Melcor LLC
Used for centuries as a means of joining metals together, solders are ideal for lower temperature applications. Since our founding in 1963, Bellman-Melcor has been providing the highest quality solder alloys and fluxes to meet our customers unique requirements and applications.With more than 150... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Billet / Bloom; Foil; Ingot or Billet; Powder, Granule or Flake; Wire; Sheet; Strip; Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.)
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
from Belmont Metals, Inc.
Copper Master Alloys. with: Beryllium, Boron, Cadmium, Chromium, Iron, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Nickel, Phosphorous, Silicon, Tellurium, Titanium, Zinc, Zirconium. Belmont Copper Master Alloys are alloying elements manufactured from high purity Copper and is combined with a high percentages of... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Billet / Bloom
- Applications: Increasing fluidity, hardness, color, and ductility
from Concast Metal Products Co.
Aluminum bronze is the highest strength standard copper based alloy. Concast produces C95400, C95500 and C95900 in standard sizes of rounds, tubes and rectangles. Aluminum in conjunction with iron and nickel in C95500 acts as a strengthener in these alloys. All of the aluminum bronzes can be heat... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock; Billet / Bloom; Squares; Hex; Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature); Plate; Flats / Rectangular Bar; Profile or Structural Shape; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
- CDA Grade: 95200
- Type: Brass, Bronze or Copper Alloy
- Specifications: ICI, ASTM, or Other Casting Grade; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C18000 Copper Chromium Nickel Silicon RWMA Class III. Economical high strength, high conductivity copper base alloy. It is a heat treatable copper base alloy and its excellent properties are obtained largely through heat treatment. Its properties combine high hardness, strength and wear resistance... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock; Billet / Bloom (optional feature); Hex (optional feature); Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Flats / Rectangular Bar (optional feature); Profile or Structural Shape (optional feature); Round Bar or Rod Stock (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.) (optional feature)
- UNS C: 18000
- Type: Pure Copper or Very Low Alloy
- CDA Grade: 180