from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Bus Tube Made to Order, Discs; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.) (optional feature); Profile or Structural Shape (optional feature)
- UNS C: 11000
- Type: Pure Copper or Very Low Alloy
- CDA Grade: 110
from Concast Metal Products Co.
Aluminum bronze is the highest strength standard copper based alloy. Concast produces C95400, C95500 and C95900 in standard sizes of rounds, tubes and rectangles. Aluminum in conjunction with iron and nickel in C95500 acts as a strengthener in these alloys. All of the aluminum bronzes can be heat... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock; Billet / Bloom; Squares; Hex; Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature); Plate; Flats / Rectangular Bar; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Profile or Structural Shape
- CDA Grade: 95200
- Type: Brass, Bronze or Copper Alloy
- Specifications: ICI, ASTM, or Other Casting Grade; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE
from Small Parts, Inc.
Brass 360 Rectangular Bar, 3/4" Thick, 2-1/2" Width, 12" Length [See More]
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock; Profile or Structural Shape
- Length: 12
- Width / OD: 2.5