from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Bus Tube Made to Order, Discs; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.) (optional feature); Profile or Structural Shape (optional feature)
- UNS C: 11000
- Type: Pure Copper or Very Low Alloy
- CDA Grade: 110
from Bellman-Melcor LLC
For joining non-ferrous and ferrous alloys, mid-temperature vacuum [See More]
- Shape / Form: Powder, Granule or Flake; Wire; Paste, Preforms; Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.)
- Specifications: AMS; AWS BAg-29
- Type: Brass, Bronze or Copper Alloy
from Small Parts, Inc.
Brass C260 also known as cartridge brass, has a high zinc content (nominally 70 percent Copper and 30 percent Zinc), giving it the optimum combination of strength and ductility, while maintaining the high formability of copper. It has excellent cold workability and is used extensively in the... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Balls
from Trinity Brand Industries
Stainless - 304 Full Hard. Type 304 stainless steels are variations of 18% chromium and 8% nickel austenitic alloy. They are the most familiar and used alloy in the stainless steel family and represent nearly half of the total U.S. stainless steel production. These alloys are used in a wide variety... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Coil Stock
- Thickness: 0.0090
from Wolverine Tube, Inc.
SILVABRAZE is extremely fluid at brazing temperatures and will penetrate joint with very little clearance. Melting of SILVABRAZE is virtually complete at 1450oF (788oC). Best results are obtained when brazing slightly above Liquidus temperature with clearances of .001- .003". The phosphorous content... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Brazing Alloy, Wire
- Specifications: UNS
- UNS C: 33830