AMS Copper, Brass, and Bronze Alloys Datasheets
from Concast Metal Products Co.
Ranging from aluminum bronzes to high tin bronzes, these alloys are recognized by the Copper Development Association (CDA) and are manufactured to ASTM specifications. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ICI, ASTM, or Other Casting Grade; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; ASARCON
- CDA Grade: 90500
- Type: Brass, Bronze or Copper Alloy
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock; Billet / Bloom; Squares; Hex; Plate; Flats / Rectangular Bar; Profile or Structural Shape; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-127
- UNS C: 11000
- Type: Pure Copper or Very Low Alloy
- CDA Grade: 110