from Carestream Tollcoating
CARESTREAM TOLLCOATING provides contract coating services to help youbring your products to market. We specialize in the application of aqueous andsolvent coatings on flexible substrates for display, battery, electronic,imaging, photovoltaic and other high tech markets. Carestream Tollcoatingbuilds... [See More]
- Form: Webs or Continuous Stock; Aqueous/Solvent Coating on Flexible Webs
- Services Offered: Toll Processing; Material
- Company Information: Carestream is a dynamic company with over 100 years of leadership in medical and dental imaging. Our 7,000 employees serve customers in 150 countries around the world. Our Tollcoating Division offers solvent and aqueous contract coating.
- Run / Batch Size: Lab; Pilot; Production
from Hexpol Compounding
Elastomer Solutions Suitable for Industrial Applications. Excel Polymers ’ Industrial compounding business provides a harmony of innovative products, systems and services to markets worldwide. Excel Polymers elastomeric solutions are the result of close cooperation with Original Equipment... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Bulk Solids or Granules; Webs or Continuous Stock; Slabs; Strips; Pelletized
- Services Offered: Formulation, Comounding and Synthesis; Toll Processing; Optimization; Technology & Licensing; Warehousing or Distribution; Training; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Material; Chemical Processing; R&D; Process Development Services; Materials Sourcing; Recipes; Logistics
- Company Information: Excel Polymers is the leading global merchant supplier of elastomeric solutions that include rubber compounding, elastomer compounding, roll compounds, rubber chemicals, and services.
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts or Initiators; Chemical Agents or Additives; Filler or Extenders; Pigments or Dyes; Polymers
from Mylan Technologies, Inc.
In an effort to shoulder some of the burden in developing and producing new products, many companies are establishing strategic partnerships with developers and formulators along with contract manufacturers. Mylan Technologies Inc., part of the Mylan Laboratories family, can handle any of your... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Webs or Continuous Stock
- Services Offered: Formulation, Comounding and Synthesis; Toll Processing; Material; R&D; Process Development Services; Custom Coating & Thermoplastic Extrusion
- Company Information: Mylan Technologies is a leading producer of wound care and transdermal components with over 30 years of coating, laminating, and extrusion experience. Mylan Technologies produces precision components for the medical device and pharmaceutical industries.
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts or Initiators; Monomer & Intermediates; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals; Pigments or Dyes; Polymers; Reagents; Solvent
from Solid Manufacturing Solutions, Inc.
Located in Coral Springs, Florida, USA [See More]
- Form: Gas or Liquid Gas; Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids or Granules; Webs or Continuous Stock; Waste or Scrap
- Services Offered: Optimization; Technology & Licensing; Training; Trial Facility Leasing; Analytical Testing / Inspection; R&D; Process Development Services
- Company Information: We offer engineering expertise in all aspects of product development and factory process automation for major increases in production rates and process efficiency.
- Chemicals Processed: Acetylenes; Alcohol; Biochemical or APIs; Catalysts or Initiators; Chemical Agents or Additives; Cleaners or Detergents; Coolants or Refrigerants; Cosmetics or Soaps; Filler or Extenders; Foods or Beverages; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants or Greases; Monomer & Intermediates; Oils & Fuels; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals; Pigments or Dyes; Polymers; Reagents; Solvent