from SOURIAU PA&E
PA &E has over 20 years of experience in metal surface finishing. We are experts at plating a variety of metals including aluminum, titatnium, iron/nickel alloys, copper and even our explosively bonded bi-metallic transition materials. We have a staff of certified chemical and process engineers,... [See More]
- Coating Capabilities: Cladding; Dip or Immersion Coating; Painting; Thermal Spraying; Spray Coating; Black Oxide; Chemical Finish or Conversion
- Functions & Features: Heat Resistant; Mold Release / Nonstick; Reflective; Protective; Wear Resistant; Abrasion Resistant; Chemical Resistant; Corrosion / Rust Preventive
- Company Information: PA&E offers customers a complete solution to meet their metal surface finishing needs.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NADCAP; RoHS
from Materion Barr Precision Optics & Thin Film Coatings
Located in Buffalo, NY [See More]
- Coating Capabilities: Cladding; Plating; Thin Film Coating
- Functions & Features: Heat Resistant; Reflective; Protective; Wear Resistant; Optical Coatings; Antireflective; Conductive; Dielectric
- Company Information: Williams Advanced Materials is the leading supplier of specialty materials used in thin film deposition and semiconductor packaging applications. They are the premier choice for engineered materials, from R&D programs through full production.
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Composites; Glass; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Titanium