from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy can coat your custom-fabricated rubber products to impart special properties that are required for your application. For 25 years, our solutions providers have been helping partners find the right solutions for sealing challenges. Sowhether you need coated rubber window channels,... [See More]
- Capabilities: Adhesives or PSA; Rubber Coating; Spray Coating; Custom Fabricating
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, Controlled Goods
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Custom Fabricating
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Capabilities: Plating; Thin Film Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Ceramic Coating; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Dip or Immersion Coating; Dry Lubricant Coating; Phosphate Coating; Plastic Coating; Powder Coating; Thermal Spraying; Spray Coating
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Anodizing; Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Deburring or Deflashing; Mirror Finishing; Passivation; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Sanding or Grinding