Specialty / Other Web Coating Services Datasheets
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Metal; Wood
- Capabilities: Plating; Thin Film Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Ceramic Coating; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Dip or Immersion Coating; Dry Lubricant Coating; Phosphate Coating; Plastic Coating; Powder Coating; Thermal Spraying; Spray Coating
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from Lamart Corporation
Who We Are: Family Owned Since 1956. Located in Clifton, NJ. Three Production Buildings. Multiple Coating Technologies. ISO 9001-2008. Analytical Testing Lab. 115 Employees. Separate Warehousing Facility. What We Do: Lamart Corp has spent over fifty years specializing in the lamination and coating... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Textile; Foils; Films
- Capabilities: Adhesives or PSA; Coil / Roll Coating
- Company Information: Lamart is a wide web, custom coater and laminator of flexible substrates, such as films, scrims, foils, foams, fabrics, etc. Founded in 1956 to design and manufacture laminated rolled goods, we still pride ourselves in offering unique products for the most challenging projects. We also collaborate on product and process development using customer supplied materials and use our extensive knowledge of substrates, adhesives and coatings to design products to meet customers’ specific needs.
- Services: Screen Printing or Selective Coating; Inspection / Monitoring; Material Selection / Design Assistance
from Chemsultants International Network, Inc.
Chemsultants International provides a complete range of services related to adhesives, coatings, labels, tapes, and packaging material applications. All Under One Roof - Ours www.chemsultants.com. Our unique blend of new product development expertise and custom coating capabilities can streamline... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Copper / Copper Alloys; Metal
- Capabilities: Thin Film Coating; Adhesives or PSA
- Company Information: All Under One Roof — Ours www.chemsultants.com Our unique blend of new product development expertise and custom coating capabilities can streamline your web coated product development efforts. We can help you to take products to market faster.
- Services: Research & Development
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy can coat your custom-fabricated rubber products to impart special properties that are required for your application. For 25 years, our solutions providers have been helping partners find the right solutions for sealing challenges. Sowhether you need coated rubber window channels,... [See More]
- Materials: Composites; Foam; Plastic; Textile; Rubber
- Capabilities: Adhesives or PSA; Rubber Coating; Spray Coating; Custom Fabricating
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, Controlled Goods