Automotive Laminating Services Datasheets
from Argent International, Inc.
Specialty lamination can greatly expand the physical attributes and performance characteristics of raw materials. These specialty composites may be custom-engineered and manufactured to deliver a variety of enhanced properties such as: increased thickness, superior adhesion of dissimilar materials,... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Appliances; Automotive; Building and Construction; Computer; Consumer; Electronics; Environment; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Medical; Military; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Rail; Transportation
- Certifications: ISO 14001; TS 16949
- Company Information: Argent has specialized in designing, fabricating, and distributing a wide variety of self-adhesive, die-cut solutions for 40 years. As a premier full-service tape converter and distributor, we work with multiple markets nationally and internationally.
- Materials: Plastics; Foams, Adhesives, Films, Foils, Paper, Rubber
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
General Plastics has great familiarity with many different kinds of parts and assemblies. We have created parts for all kinds of military, commercial, industrial, aircraft, and marine applications. Our services include, but are not limited to: Supply of sheet-metal parts. Adhesive-bonding. Painting. [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Building and Construction; Marine; Medical; Rail; Sports & Recreation
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008/AS9100C certified, meets quality systems as NQA-1, and Mil-I-45208A
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. It develops and manufactures open and closed cellular, rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. Manufactures products for regional, national and international customers.
- Materials: Composite Structurals; Plastics; Carbon Fiber; Fiberglass
from Chemsultants International Network, Inc.
Custom web coating expertise available utilizing our multiple coating method capabilities that optimize your production process. Coating services for experimental, prototype and contract manufacturing - available on four multifunction coating and laminating lines. Pilot, scale up or contract... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Appliances; Automotive; Biotechnology; Building and Construction; Computer; Consumer; Education; Electronics; Energy; Environment; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Medical; Metals and Mining; Military; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Rail; Telecommunications; Petroleum
- Capabilities: Production Low Volume
- Company Information: All Under One Roof — Ours www.chemsultants.com Our unique blend of new product development expertise and custom coating capabilities can streamline your web coated product development efforts. We can help you to take products to market faster.
- Services: Model; R&D
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy provides laminating services for bonding the layers in composites. By gluing together foams, fillers, and barrier materials, we can build sandwich-like structures that meet your material requirements for thermal or acoustic insulation, or even vibration damping. Typically, adhesives or... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Building and Construction; Electronics; General Industrial; Marine; Medical; Military; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Rail; Transportation; Other industrial and commercial applications
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, Controlled Goods
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Materials: Plastics; Rubber, Foam, Textiles, Fabrics
from Ms. Carita, Inc.
We stock several types of protective over-laminates including polyesters for durable applications, vinyl for flexible requirements and textured for safety and floor graphic requirements. [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Appliances; Automotive; Biotechnology; Building and Construction; Chemical Processing; Computer; Consumer; Education; Electronics; Energy; Environment; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Medical; Metals and Mining; Military; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Rail; Telecommunications; Transportation; Petroleum
- Materials: Plastics
- Company Information: Ms. Carita operates a 30,000 sq. ft. manufacturing print facility serving customers worldwide. They're a single-source signage and product identification component provider focused on providing cost savings that will maximize your bottom line.
- Capabilities: Production Low Volume; Production - High Volume
from UFP Technologies, Inc.
Laminating Fabrics and Foams. UFP Technologies has extensive experience in manufacturing custom solutions via lamination. Laminating is most often used as a fabrication method when there is a need to create a composite material, which is the combination of multiple materials (such as foam-to-fabric... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Consumer; Electronics; General Industrial; Medical
- Certifications: ISO 13485:2003; ISO 9001:2008; ISO/TS 16949:2009; AS9100C:2009; ISO14001:2004; FDA Registered
- Company Information: Serving more than 3,000 customers from facilities across the United States, UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging.
- Materials: Fabrics and Foams
from Wisconsin Foam Products, Inc.
By creatively utilizing our integrated in-house capabilities, Wisconsin Foam is able to maintain complete control over all quality, pricing and delivery specifications. A sampling of our impressive services includes: • 2 axis CNC contour cutting. • 3 axis CNC routing. • PSA... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Computer; Consumer; Electronics; Marine; Medical; Military; Packaging
- Materials: Foam
- Company Information: Since 1985, Wisconsin Foam has maintained a singular focus on providing integrated flexible foam solutions to companies that span a broad spectrum of market segments throughout the United States.
- Capabilities: Production Low Volume; Production - High Volume