Industry:Other Laminating Services Datasheets
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
General Plastics has great familiarity with many different kinds of parts and assemblies. We have created parts for all kinds of military, commercial, industrial, aircraft, and marine applications. Our services include, but are not limited to: Supply of sheet-metal parts. Adhesive-bonding. Painting. [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Building and Construction; Marine; Medical; Rail; Sports & Recreation
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008/AS9100C certified, meets quality systems as NQA-1, and Mil-I-45208A
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. It develops and manufactures open and closed cellular, rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. Manufactures products for regional, national and international customers.
- Materials: Composite Structurals; Plastics; Carbon Fiber; Fiberglass
from Lamart Corporation
Who We Are: Family Owned Since 1956. Located in Clifton, NJ. Three Production Buildings. Multiple Coating Technologies. ISO 9001-2008. Analytical Testing Lab. 115 Employees. Separate Warehousing Facility. What We Do: Lamart Corp has spent over fifty years specializing in the lamination and coating... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; General Industrial; Medical; Military
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Lamart is a wide web, custom coater and laminator of flexible substrates, such as films, scrims, foils, foams, fabrics, etc. Founded in 1956 to design and manufacture laminated rolled goods, we still pride ourselves in offering unique products for the most challenging projects. We also collaborate on product and process development using customer supplied materials and use our extensive knowledge of substrates, adhesives and coatings to design products to meet customers’ specific needs.
- Materials: Composite Structurals
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy provides laminating services for bonding the layers in composites. By gluing together foams, fillers, and barrier materials, we can build sandwich-like structures that meet your material requirements for thermal or acoustic insulation, or even vibration damping. Typically, adhesives or... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Building and Construction; Electronics; General Industrial; Marine; Medical; Military; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Rail; Transportation; Other industrial and commercial applications
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, Controlled Goods
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Materials: Plastics; Rubber, Foam, Textiles, Fabrics