Industry:Other Laminating Services Datasheets
from Action Fabricators Inc.
Action Fab: A Premier Flexible Materials Conversion Company. Action Fab provides custom-made tapes, adhesive and non-adhesive-backed foams, rubbers, plastics and other specialty materials for a wide range of applications in the automotive, electronics, appliance, security, furniture and health care... [See More]
- Industry: Appliances; Automotive; Electronics; Medical; Sdisplay Security; Furniture; Healthcare
- Materials: Plastics; Rubber or Acrylic Based Adhesives
- Company Information: Action Fab provides custom-made tapes, adhesive and non-adhesive-backed foams, rubbers, plastics and other specialty materials for a wide range of applications in the automotive, electronics, appliance, security, furniture and health care industries. By meeting our clients’ needs, we have developed trusting and long-standing partnerships based on doing what we promise we’ll do - day in and day out.
- Capabilities: Production Low Volume; Production - High Volume
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
General Plastics has great familiarity with many different kinds of parts and assemblies. We have created parts for all kinds of military, commercial, industrial, aircraft, and marine applications. Our services include, but are not limited to: Supply of sheet-metal parts. Adhesive-bonding. Painting. [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Building and Construction; Marine; Medical; Rail; Sports & Recreation
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008/AS9100C certified, meets quality systems as NQA-1, and Mil-I-45208A
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. It develops and manufactures open and closed cellular, rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. Manufactures products for regional, national and international customers.
- Materials: Composite Structurals; Plastics; Carbon Fiber; Fiberglass
from Jessup Manufacturing Company
What we do. And why we want to talk to you. For nearly 60 years, Jessup Manufacturing ’s sweet spot is engineering and manufacturing adhesive coated films, non-slip tapes, photoluminescent materials, graphics media, and other specialty products. Our customers are primarily original equipment... [See More]
- Industry: Consumer; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Military; Rail; Transportation; Manufacturing; Safety; Transportation; Commerce and Retail; Graphics and Advertising; Government and Institutions; Action Sports
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Jessup is a global manufacturer of adhesive coated films, non-slip tapes, photoluminescent materials, and specialty graphic media. Although our brands are recognized and preferred in many industries, most of our products are tailor made to make our customers’ products succeed. Our core business is contract coating, custom converting, and supply chain services that integrate seamlessly with your workflow.
- Location: Locations in McHenry, Illinois and Lake Bluff, Illinois
from Lamart Corporation
Who We Are: Family Owned Since 1956. Located in Clifton, NJ. Three Production Buildings. Multiple Coating Technologies. ISO 9001-2008. Analytical Testing Lab. 115 Employees. Separate Warehousing Facility. What We Do: Lamart Corp has spent over fifty years specializing in the lamination and coating... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; General Industrial; Medical; Military
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Lamart is a wide web, custom coater and laminator of flexible substrates, such as films, scrims, foils, foams, fabrics, etc. Founded in 1956 to design and manufacture laminated rolled goods, we still pride ourselves in offering unique products for the most challenging projects. We also collaborate on product and process development using customer supplied materials and use our extensive knowledge of substrates, adhesives and coatings to design products to meet customers’ specific needs.
- Materials: Composite Structurals
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy provides laminating services for bonding the layers in composites. By gluing together foams, fillers, and barrier materials, we can build sandwich-like structures that meet your material requirements for thermal or acoustic insulation, or even vibration damping. Typically, adhesives or... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Building and Construction; Electronics; General Industrial; Marine; Medical; Military; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Rail; Transportation; Other industrial and commercial applications
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, Controlled Goods
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Materials: Plastics; Rubber, Foam, Textiles, Fabrics