R&D Laminating Services Datasheets
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
General Plastics has great familiarity with many different kinds of parts and assemblies. We have created parts for all kinds of military, commercial, industrial, aircraft, and marine applications. Our services include, but are not limited to: Supply of sheet-metal parts. Adhesive-bonding. Painting. [See More]
- Services: Certify; Design; R&D; Test / Inspect
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008/AS9100C certified, meets quality systems as NQA-1, and Mil-I-45208A
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. It develops and manufactures open and closed cellular, rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. Manufactures products for regional, national and international customers.
- Materials: Composite Structurals; Plastics; Carbon Fiber; Fiberglass
from Chemsultants International Network, Inc.
Custom web coating expertise available utilizing our multiple coating method capabilities that optimize your production process. Coating services for experimental, prototype and contract manufacturing - available on four multifunction coating and laminating lines. Pilot, scale up or contract... [See More]
- Services: Model; R&D
- Capabilities: Production Low Volume
- Company Information: All Under One Roof — Ours www.chemsultants.com Our unique blend of new product development expertise and custom coating capabilities can streamline your web coated product development efforts. We can help you to take products to market faster.
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Appliances; Automotive; Biotechnology; Building and Construction; Computer; Consumer; Education; Electronics; Energy; Environment; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Medical; Metals and Mining; Military; Packaging; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Rail; Telecommunications; Petroleum
from Ms. Carita, Inc.
We stock several types of protective over-laminates including polyesters for durable applications, vinyl for flexible requirements and textured for safety and floor graphic requirements. [See More]
- Services: Design; Prototype; R&D; Test / Inspect
- Materials: Plastics
- Company Information: Ms. Carita operates a 30,000 sq. ft. manufacturing print facility serving customers worldwide. They're a single-source signage and product identification component provider focused on providing cost savings that will maximize your bottom line.
- Capabilities: Production Low Volume; Production - High Volume