Consulting / Training Flammability and Fire Testing Services Datasheets
from E-Labs, Inc.
E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries. [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Witness / Review
- Certifications: IEEE; ASME; ASTM; CE; FCC; FDA; IEC; MIL-SPEC; OEM
- Company Information: E-Labs offers climatic, salt fog, altitude, acoustic noise, vibration, thermal shock, temperature, product, and humidity testing, military and environmental simulation. They offer state of the art facilities and personnel with over 40 years of experience.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products
Intertek provides flammability and flammability-related tests for materials research, quality control, industry and regulatory requirements. Materials flammability tests: Flammability Properties of Polymers . Flammability ASTM D635, ISO 3795. Thermal Analysis and Testing. [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; Certification; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Consulting / Training
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Samples
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Services Offered: Extinguishing Test; Explosive; Flammability; Smoke Density / Generation; Explosivity; Fire Penetration / Stopping
from Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
Proper maintenance and calibration are critical to maximize the reliability of your test data. A poorly maintained instrument can produce results that diminish the repeatability and reproducibility of the data. Instrument downtime delays your product's time to market. Atlas is committed to helping... [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; R&D; TestFixture; Consulting / Training
- Certifications: IEC; MIL-SPEC; OEM; ISO; ICH; SAE; ASTM
- Company Information: Atlas is a recognized leader in material testing, offering a complete line of instruments and services for accelerated and natural weathering.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products; Facilities and Capital Equipment; Samples