from E-Labs, Inc.
E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries. [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Witness / Review
- Certifications: IEEE; ASME; ASTM; CE; FCC; FDA; IEC; MIL-SPEC; OEM
- Company Information: E-Labs offers climatic, salt fog, altitude, acoustic noise, vibration, thermal shock, temperature, product, and humidity testing, military and environmental simulation. They offer state of the art facilities and personnel with over 40 years of experience.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry's nonmetallic laboratoryperforms flammability testing on materials such as composites, textiles andplastic. Flammability services include: Vertical, horizontal, and 45° and 60° burn tests per FAR 23.853 and FAR 25.853. ASTM, UL 94, MVSS 302, FAA, and others. Flammability DER on staff for... [See More]
- Capabilities: Comparison; Testing; Certification; TestFixture
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025:2005
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Samples
from Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
Proper maintenance and calibration are critical to maximize the reliability of your test data. A poorly maintained instrument can produce results that diminish the repeatability and reproducibility of the data. Instrument downtime delays your product's time to market. Atlas is committed to helping... [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; R&D; TestFixture; Consulting / Training
- Certifications: IEC; MIL-SPEC; OEM; ISO; ICH; SAE; ASTM
- Company Information: Atlas is a recognized leader in material testing, offering a complete line of instruments and services for accelerated and natural weathering.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products; Facilities and Capital Equipment; Samples