from E-Labs, Inc.
E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries. [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Consulting / Training; Witness / Review
- Certifications: IEEE; ASME; ASTM; CE; FCC; FDA; IEC; MIL-SPEC; OEM
- Company Information: E-Labs offers climatic, salt fog, altitude, acoustic noise, vibration, thermal shock, temperature, product, and humidity testing, military and environmental simulation. They offer state of the art facilities and personnel with over 40 years of experience.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products
from Element Materials Technology
Element Flame Resistance and Fire Proof Testing capabilities. The experts at Element East-West Technology in Jupiter, Florida, can perform fire resistance/fire proof testing in accordance with SAE, UL, FAA, NFPA, and ASME specifications. Single and multi-burner configurations and liquid and propane... [See More]
- Capabilities: TestDevelop; Comparison; Testing; Certification; R&D; TestFixture; SamplePrep; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Qualification / Commisioning
- Certifications: A2LA; ANSI; ASTM; FCC; IECEE; IndustryCanada; NotifiedBody; NVLAP; RvA; SCC; AAMA; WDMA
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Capital Equipment; Components and Parts; Products; Facilities and Capital Equipment; Samples
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry's nonmetallic laboratoryperforms flammability testing on materials such as composites, textiles andplastic. Flammability services include: Vertical, horizontal, and 45° and 60° burn tests per FAR 23.853 and FAR 25.853. ASTM, UL 94, MVSS 302, FAA, and others. Flammability DER on staff for... [See More]
- Capabilities: Comparison; Testing; Certification; TestFixture
- Certifications: A2LA; ISO 17025:2005
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Forms Tested / Certified: Components and Parts; Products; Samples